Green tea is made by steeping the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant in hot water. There are many varieties of green tea and each differs in the way it is grown, time of harvest, and the parts of the leaves that are used.
Wisk Tea Pure Green Tea is made from organic Camellia Sinensis leaves that are hand-picked from tea plantations located in mountain regions; giving the tea its unique fragrance and refreshing taste.
Wisk Tea Pure Green Tea (whole) leaves are rolled into ball like shapes and vacuum sealed in individual foil packages to preserve their quality and freshness.
Wisk Tea uses only the best tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis that are grown without the use of pesticides. The organic tea farm is located in West Java, Indonesia and the tea trees are planted at an altitude around 1000 metres ( 3000 feet) above sea level.
Certifications: JAS IMO, USDA, EU Organic
Liquor: Light Yellow
Steeping Time: 1-3 minutes (according to your taste)
Brewing high-grade green tea requires strict water temperature range (70-80 ℃). Too low a temperature will not activate the fragrance and too high a temperature will produce a bitter, astringent brew.
- Prepare boiling water and let it cool to 70-80℃.
- Empty a packet of Pure Green Tea (5 grams) into a tea pot.
- Pour the prepared hot water (200ml) into the teapot.
- Drain the teapot immediately. The “First Flush” is used to moisten the leaves and not to be drank.
- Refill the teapot again and let the leaves infuse in the hot water for 1-3 minutes.
- Drink the tea sip by sip and enjoy.
Net Weight: 50g (contains 10 individual packets)
Country of Origin: Java, Indonesia