Oolong Tea is one of the most intricate and complex teas to manufacture. Depending on the tea making technique that is used, production time can take as long as forty hours.
Wisk Tea Golden Oolong Tea is premium quality grade and is made from the best organic tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis that are painstakingly hand-picked.
Wisk Tea Golden Oolong Tea (whole) leaves are rolled into ball-like shapes and vacuum sealed in individual foil packets to preserve their quality and freshness. These premium tea leaves can be steeped repeatedly.
Wisk Tea uses only the best tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis that are grown without the use of pesticides. The organic tea farm is located in West Java, Indonesia and the tea trees are planted at an altitude around 1000 metres ( 3000 feet) above sea level.
The liquor is Golden green yellow, with fruity and floral aroma.
Certifications: JAS IMO, USDA, EU Organic
Aroma: Fruity, Floral
Liquor: Golden Yellow
Steeping Time: 1-3 minutes (according to your taste)
- Prepare boiling water and let it cool to 90℃.
- Empty a packet of Golden Oolong Tea (5 grams) into a tea pot.
- Pour the prepared hot water (200ml) into the teapot.
- Drain the teapot immediately. The “First Flush” is used to moisten the leaves and not to be drank.
- Refill the teapot again and let the leaves infuse in the hot water for 1-3 minutes.
- Drink the tea sip by sip and enjoy.
Net Weight: 50g (contains 10 individual packets)
Country of Origin: Java, Indonesia