Red Tea, “Hong Cha” is also known as “Black Tea” in the West.
Wisk Tea Organic Classic Red Tea is made from a blend of Qing Xin and Tsui Yu varieties that gives the brew its exquisite flavour and aroma. The tea has a rich fragrance, Floral and Fruity aroma with a refreshing sweetness.
Wisk Tea Classic Red Tea comes in individually vacuum sealed packets to preserve its quality and freshness.
Wisk Tea uses only the best tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis that are grown without the use of pesticides. The organic tea farm is located in West Java, Indonesia and the tea trees are planted at an altitude around 1000 metres ( 3000 feet) above sea level.
Certifications: JAS IMO, USDA, EU Organic
Aroma: Fruity, Floral
Liquor: Bright Red
Steeping Time: 1-3 minutes (according to your taste)
- Prepare boiling water and let it cool to 90℃.
- Empty a packet of Classic Red Tea (5 grams) into a tea pot.
- Pour the prepared hot water (200ml) into the teapot.
- Drain the teapot immediately. The “First Flush” is used to moisten the leaves and not to be drank.
- Refill the teapot again and let the leaves infuse in the hot water for 1-3 minutes.
- Drink the tea sip by sip and enjoy.
Net Weight: 50g (contains 10 individual packets)
Country of Origin: Java, Indonesia