Rosemary’s woody scent and minty flavor bring a balsamic deliciousness to sweet and savory dishes alike.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Try rosemary in soups, stews and sauces, with apples and other fruits.
- Enjoy its balsamic tone in herb vinegars and salad dressings as well as breads (rosemary and olive oil focaccia, for example).
- It makes a refreshing tea and interesting addition to lemonade.
- You’ll find rosemary in recipes for marinades, baked fish, rice, eggs, and dumplings.
- You’ll also find it in liqueurs like benedictine, summer wines and fruit cordials and in the blends bouquet garni and herbes de Provence.
- Unlike many seasonings, rosemary doesn’t loose any of its potent flavor or aroma during cooking.
Net Weight: 1.23 oz. / 35 g