A whole rice grain comprises several layers. Brown rice is produced by removing only the outermost inedible hull. Bran and germ remain on the endosperm, adding extra nutrients to the rice.
Made from freshly milled natural whole grain brown rice, Origins Healthfood Brown Rice Vermicelli is an easy and delicious choice to enjoy the full richness of whole grain.
- Made with natural whole grain brown rice.
- Low in Fat and Cholesterol Free.
- No preservatives and artificial colouring.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Soak brown rice vermicelli in a pot of water for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Drain the water.
- Stir fry the brown rice vermicelli with vegetables, meat or seafood. Alternatively, serve vermicelli in hot soup.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sago Powder and Filtered Water.
Net Weight 400g
Product of Malaysia