- Grade A Dark Color (old name – Grade B)
- 100% Pure
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Certified Kosher Parve by Kof-K (UQN39)
Maple Syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree can produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade B Maple Syrup has a deeper, richer flavour than grade A syrups.
- Grade A Golden Colour and Delicate Taste (Equivalent to former Grade A)
- Grade A Amber Colour and Rich Taste (Equivalent to former Grade A)
- Grade A Dark Colour and Robust Taste (Equivalent to the old Grade B)
- Grade A Very Dark Colour and Strong Taste (For commercial use only, not for retail)
Pure Maple Syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yoghurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more.
100% Pure, Grade B Organic Maple Syrup.
Refrigerate after opening.
Country of Origin