Melrose Organic Wheatgrass is made from the powdered dehydrated leaves of organically grown young wheat plants (Triticum aestivum).
- Concentrated source of vegetable greens, including Chlorophyll (natural cleansing of the blood and support to the immune system) and Beta Carotene (precursor of Vitamin A).
- Wheatgrass powder is classified as alkaline foods that help keep the body from losing bone calcium.
- Contains significant levels of anti-oxidants.
- A valuable source of folates and folic acid.
- Contains significant levels of Omega-3 alpha-linolenic fatty acid (ALA).
- Does not contain gluten.
1 Teaspoon in juice or water daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Product of Australia