Chamomile has traditionally been used to make tea for calming an upset stomach and to relax the nervous system for a good night sleep. Chamomile flowers can also be used for making potpourris and incorporating into body care products.
- No added preservatives, colourings or chemicals
Botanical Name: Matricaria recutita L.
Country of Origin: Germany/Egypt
Ingredients: Organic german chamomile flower
Net Weight: 0.7 oz / 20g (approximately 20 servings)
Chamomile Tea (Serves 1)
- Add 2 tsp (about 1g) of chamomile flower to a tea cup.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the chamomile flower.
- Cover, and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and serve immediately.