- Suitable for 6 Months and Older
- HiPP Organic Seal – Guarantees the highest quality and exceeds the EU organic requirements.
- No Added Sugar
- No Flavouring, Colouring and Preservatives
- Contains Vitamin B1* – vital for the efficient functioning of the nervous system
- Prepare with water, breast milk, or formula milk
- Start your baby with Baby Rice first before introducing Oats
Preparation with milk formulae
Bring fresh drinking water to boil and leave it to cool down to about 50°C. Prepare approximately 200ml of the HiPP milk formula you are currently using (as if you were preparing a bottle). Put 3-4 tablespoons (20g) of HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Multicereal into a pap dish. Add prepared milk formula and stir. Let it swell until it reaches the required consistency. Check temperature.
Preparation of a milk-free fruit pap
Bring 100ml of water to boil, cool down to 50°C*. Put approx. 1 heaped tablespoons (10g) of HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Oat into a pap dish and add the water. Add 100g of HiPP Fruits (e.g. Apples with Bananas or Plume) and stir in a teaspoon of rapeseed oil. Check temperature.
Preparation of an half-milk pap
Pour 100ml whole milk + 100ml water¹ into a pot and bring to boil. Cool down to about 50°C*. Put 3-4 tablespoons (20g) of HiPP Organic Cereal Pap Oat into a pap dish, add liquid and stir. Stir in a teaspoon of rapeseed oil. Let it swell until it reaches the required consistency and check the temperature.
¹The addition of water is necessary in order to reduce the protein content of cow’s milk to a level suitable for children!
*For perfect solubility: do not use too hot liquid for preparing pap.
100% wholemeal oat flour*, vitamin B1.
*from organic production
Product of EU