The ‘white’ Chia variety is created by specially selecting out the white seeds from the black variety. Aside from the colour difference, there is virtually no difference between ‘black’ and ‘white’ Chia variety.
- 100% natural Australian grown
- 6g Fiber*
- 3g Omega-3*
- 3g Protein*
Chia Nutrition Content
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) (20%), higher than flax seeds
- Rich in dietary fibre (37%)
- Rich in protein (20%)
- High in antioxidants (ORAC value of 10,000 vitamin E equivalents)
- Essential vitamins and minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium)
- Positive impact on the blood glucose level
- Increase energy level
- Weight management
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails
How to enjoy Chia
- Sprinkle into breakfast cereals, salads and soups.
- Mix with water to form a thick gel and blend into smoothies and drinks.
- Add to bread and muffin recipes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Product of Australia