Chia Seed products are made from 100% natural Australian grown Chia seed.
The ‘black’ Chia variety contains a natural mixture of both black and white seeds.
Chia Nutrition Content
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) (20%), higher than flax seeds
- Rich in dietary fiber (37%)
- Rich in protein (20%)
- High in antioxidants (ORAC value of 10,000 vitamin E equivalents)
- Essential vitamins and minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium)
- Positive impact on the blood glucose level
- Increase energy level
- Weight management
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails
How to enjoy Chia
- Sprinkle into breakfast cereals, salads and soups.
- Mix with water to form a thick gel and blend into smoothies and drinks.
- Add to bread and muffin recipes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Product of Australia