Charlie’s Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean. If you want flowers, go pick some.
Charlie’s Soap Laundry Detergent rinses residue-free, which is great for folks or all ages with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Non-Toxic and Safe for Anything
- h.e – High Efficiency
- Biodegradable and Safer for the Environment
- 100 Standard Wash Loads / Up to 80 Large Wash Loads
Necessary for First Time Users:
- Wash a load of rags with two (2) doses of Charlie’s Soap to remove potentially harmful residues left in your machine by other detergents.
- The more you wash with Charlie’s Soap, the cleaner your clothes will become as residues from old detergents are removed.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Use 1 tbsp of Charlie’s Soap per large wash load. Use 2/3 tbsp. for medium loads and up to 2 tbsp. for really dirty loads.
- Use only Charlie’s Soap and your washing machine will remain clean and odor free.
- Softeners are not recommended or needed.
- Always wash according to care instructions, testing on garments that may bleed or fade.
- Charlie’s Soap is not a disinfectant.
- If you have hard water, add Charlie’s Soap Booster to your wash.
- For stubborn stains, treat with Charlie’s Soap Laundry Pre-Spray.
Contains Sodium carbonate (washing soda), C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium metasilicate (drying agent)
Net Weight: 2.64lbs / 1.2kg
Made in USA